This isn’t a real CV/portfolio because I’m not a real Professional™ artist, but here’s a highlight reel of some of my notable work (if you’re trying to get a feel for me/what I do):
- Singing/Songwriting (Ongoing)
I occasionally sing and songwrite under the name Sadhype, this page has all my songs and lyrics.
- Atlas and the Sky, or Wedding Rings Like Shackles (2018)
An essay about my experience surviving and recovering from emotional abuse.
- Thoughts on Life, After the Death of my Father (2017)
An essay about life, love, and loss that I read aloud.
- How to Solve Your Identity Crisis in 3 Easy Steps (2016)
My most recent short film.
- Show Week (2016)
A film love letter to high school theatre.
- On Tumblr’s Romanticization of Depression (2013)
My perspective on ‘soft grunge’ as someone who has experienced depression.
- Interview w/ Miss Magazine Online (2012)
Was featured alongside Anita Sarkeesian and Ritchard Ludlow in this interview for Miss Magazine’s blog.
- Interview w/ Anderson Cooper (2012)
Was flown out to NYC to be featured on Anderson Cooper’s daytime talk show.
- Slut Shaming and Why It’s Wrong (2011)
13 year old me made a feminist rant video and it went viral despite its INCREDIBLY WELL-DONE editing. I wouldn’t say that I’m proud of this, exactly, but it’s probably the most notable thing I’ve done.